[Slowhand] And, now for something quite insane...

GCOSTA1 at nc.rr.com GCOSTA1 at nc.rr.com
Thu Jul 22 12:37:44 EDT 2004

Recently someone posted an article saying that Clapton really doesn't mind bootlegging as long as they're being traded and not sold.

I wonder if Clapton himself collects them.

I just had this insane idea....

Do you think EC would reconsider officially releasing NBTB if he saw the awesome job the folks at geetarz did with the remastered dvd?

I read in a review for NBTB on Amazon.com that the reason it was never officially released is not because Warner / Reprise didn't want to, but rather, because, according to a rep for Clapton, EC felt that it focused more on him than his blues heroes.

If someone gets a chance to meet EC, slip 'em a copy!!  He'll love it!!   And, he'll realize the fans really dig the show.

- Greg