[Slowhand] Greetings from Seattle - This mailing list like Eric, needs an overall.

Green g.reen at gte.net
Wed Jul 28 00:55:53 EDT 2004

Sadly this once very informative mailing list - discussion group is now
nothing more than a bootleg swap meet. Can't all of these offers be moved to
another locale or list?

If you haven't learned it already Eric Clapton doesn't vary his show too
much over the decades. How many nearly identical versions of Layla,
Wonderful Tonight & Badge does one person really need to hear or own.

As much as I enjoy hear Eric he is sadly now just spinning his tires.

Eric is actually playing here in Seattle tonight and I considered
introducing my son to a Live Clapton concert, but at $120 a ticket it just
doesn't make sense anymore.

This mailing list like Eric needs an overall.

Best

Don Green