[Slowhand] What EC likes (music)?

Kelly Murphy brucespringsteenfan at semo.net
Wed Jul 28 01:01:54 EDT 2004

Greg's post about Steely Dan and then mentioning Eric sneaking down to
listen to Neil Diamond (lol) got me wondering.

What do you think Eric listens to from newer artists?  On the Mills 'n'
Clapton vcd he mentions Radiohead.  He must at least like their album OK
Computer after hearing about his reaction to Paranoid Android which is a
song from that album.  I know Bob Dylan likes The White Stripes.  Do you
think Eric likes them?  Jack White is influenced by the likes of Robert
Johnson and The White Stripes have a song that reminds me of Cream's
reworking of Cat's Squirrel.

--Kelly