[Slowhand] OFFER: Crossroad Guitar Festival - June 6th 2004

Jeroen Stassen jeroen_stassen at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 17:29:30 EDT 2004

Slowhanders,

Thanks to Ann Kline and John Daughtry I have some copies available
from Clapton's sunday set on the Crossroads Guitar Festival. Great
stuff with killer solos on Sheriff and HYELAW and the encore with
Jeff Beck. If you're interested, send an e-mail with your full
mailing address. Details about the setlist can be found on the
Geetarz website. The copy I have is recorded from the web broadcast.

Thanks
Jeroen