[Slowhand] MSG 6/29

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 05:53:35 EDT 2004

Hello All,

I hope this clears up what show I was circulating. I was not aware of a
second recording. Apologies to all for the confusion. I think this was a
great show. Eric was really burning on some of his solos especially on I
Shot the Sheriff. Has anyone been able to compare the two different
recordings and which one is the best.

NickM