[Slowhand] 80s clapton question

TJ Pridonoff tjguitar85 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 00:44:43 EDT 2004

I recently bought the 1986 dvd and its really
cool....I was wondering if there was any longer
soundboard quality shows around with the quartet:
clapton, east, phillinganes and collins cause the dvd
is really cool but it is kind of short compared to
other EC shows around.

thanks
TJ

=====
"Faith sustains us in the hour when reason tells us that we can not continue, that the whole of our lives is without meaning"

"Faith and reason are the shoes on your feet.  You can travel further with both than you can with just one"

-Joe Michael Straczynski