[Slowhand] A Penny For His Thoughts

Trevor trevork1 at iinet.net.au
Sun Aug 1 18:32:50 EDT 2004

Come  Finale time 2 August I wonder what will be going through EC's mind
?. Will he reflect on the events of the last 7 months and think to
himself, "Well, there have certainly been a lot worse tours that that.
It's been a long one, thank God it's over. Did I deliver, did I or did I
not show them that the fire can still burn. Did I make the right choices
in the set lists? Should I have been less predictable?. The band was,
without a doubt one of the best that I have had around me. Do I want to
do it again?  Where shall I take the family?  Shall I buy a new Ferrari?
Should I invite Jack, Ginger, Jeff and Jimmy over for a Christmas
sing-along?....oh s***, I'm tired..I'm off to the beach"

A copy of the Last Fling 4 January 2004 goes to the member with the best
suggestions as to what may be going through EC's mind at the conclusion
of this tour. I will ask The Almighty to judge the results.if he has
time.