[Slowhand] EC's vision

Pat Toth iampigpen at comcast.net
Sun Aug 1 18:57:28 EDT 2004

Steve

Sure Eric wears some kind of Bifocal lenses. I mean he's almost 60 and has
been wearing glasses for the last 10 years or so. But you do bring up a good
point. I just got a pair of Bifocal contacts and for the life of me I can't
focus anything in right.

But for his dealing with the problems of growing older I do believe a 24-25
yr old hottie at home has worked wonders for him. Right, all you 50 yr old
geezers out there? (I'm 49 LOL )

Peace