[Slowhand] Re: Geographic restrictions

Eric Lacroix eric.lacroix at free.fr
Mon Aug 2 12:26:40 EDT 2004

When I do offers, I sometimes apply some geographical priorities, not
restriction. The same for burnerless people.

If someone fears to have problem with custom regulations because he
heard that kind of stories in the news in his country, this is his right
to avoid customs.
On a one way road, we can't oblige the car before us to go up to
authorized speed.

My policy is different : staying in the same continent will make the
boots spread faster and so, new offers will appear sooner in the digest.
But sooner or later, the copies will have to be send overseas. Or else,
I can't send a least one copy to other continents, so the cds can start
to spread overseas sooner.

And for the burner problem (not often with CDs, but sometimes with
DVDs), if I send 3 copies to burnerless people, then the tree is broken.
You with no burner, you're the leaves of the tree. You turn will come :)

Regards,
Eric.