[Slowhand] RE: intellectual thinking and spelling

Roel Hendriksen rhendriksen63 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 03:36:52 EDT 2004

-Does it ruin your day when you read an email with a couple of mistakes? Are
you near the point of throwing the computer out of the window when you see
an argument that doesn't fullfill your 'standards of thinking'?
<<

No, I think nobody will. But I also think that an email with so many
letter-turn-around-mistakes is an email that is typed without watching the
screen at all, not read back at the end. I can call that either laziness or
disrespect for the reader.

Regards,
Roel