[Slowhand] Crossroad Blues Jam offer

Dave Dell ddell at socal.rr.com
Tue Aug 3 09:17:40 EDT 2004

Thanks to Steve Proctor, I can offer the Crossroads Blues Jam to the first
10 US residents that send me their mailing address.  As always, those with
burners agree to pass it on.

Just a comment about "geographic restrictions"..I have offered and will
continue to offer to overseas if the copy I receive comes from outside the
US and when I do offer to US only I always increase the number of copies to
8-10 as my "pennance" for choosing to avoid post offce trips (which I can
_only_ do on Saturdays) and customs forms.

Dave