[Slowhand] Vine Offer: EC 26 Jun 04 DAUD A+ quality/FLAC files on 2 CDs

Mark McCabe vanfaninoakhill at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 11:14:54 EDT 2004

Slowhanders,

I would like to offer up the following show via 2 CDs containing FLAC files. You must be able to handle FLAC files and pass along the discs.  Send me the usual information. Will select a Slowhander who has a burner and can reoffer.

Eric Clapton
Wachovia Center
Philadelphia, PA
June 26, 2004
It's all here! A Killer DAUD from the 9th row, section 1, just left of center.

Disc 1:

1. Let It Rain
2. Hoochie Coochie Man
3. Walk Out In The Rain
4. I Want A Little Girl
5. I Shot The Sheriff
6. Me & The Devil Blues
7. They're Red Hot
8. Milkcow Calf Blues
9. If I Had Possession Over Judgment Day
10. Kind Hearted Woman Blues

Disc 2:
1. Got To Get Better In A Little While
2. Have You Ever Loved A Woman
3. Badge
4. Wonderful Tonight
5. Layla
6. Cocaine
7. Encore applause
Encore:
8. Sunshine Of Your Love (w/ Robert Randolph)
9. Got My Mojo Workin' (w/ Robert Randolph)