[Slowhand] offer - Eric Clapton, Wachovia Center, Philadelphia, 2004-06-26

PM vdv64 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 11:33:38 EDT 2004

Dear slowhanders,
I've just got this wow-great show and I'm so happy
that I would share it with anyone. Since that's not
possible, I'll offer it to at least three of you and
hope it will be circulating further soon.
As usual, send me your address with promise to reoffer
(if you have a burner) off list.

That's the setlist as I've got it. Sorry I actually
don't have the time to remove the caps.

Eric Clapton, Wachovia Center, Philadelphia,
2004-06-26

Recorded from the 9th row-section1 floor, left of
center.
Core Sound cards>Sharp md> Sound Forge 7.0>wav>flac.
Great show with Robert Randolph on the encores.
disc 1-
LET IT RAIN
HOOCHIE COOCHIE MAN
WALK OUT IN THE RAIN