[Slowhand] ? Eric Live Album?

david.gourlay at hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca david.gourlay at hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca
Wed Aug 4 11:33:45 EDT 2004

interesting and I think we're all wondering if they'll do the next "Another Car..." which for us is not a huge big deal as yes, we have the boots. But I am hoping he will do it and be creative. I think a mox of the early tour stuff like "Nobody Knows you..", the "When you've got a good friend/Crossroads" mix with some of the better hits like the RAH solos, etc would be awesome.

Let's hope it is in the works...