[Slowhand] Instant Concert Soundboard

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 4 13:36:55 EDT 2004

Thank you, Sam, for the information and your insights on the concert soundboards that are available at some shows. I have posted on htis topic more than once - that this is a concept long overdue at shows, and I think that it is fair to say that nearly everyone on this digest would opt for this purchase!

We witnessed last Friday and Saturday HPArena,SJ shows, and I would eagerly pony up $25 each for soundboards for both nights, and at that price, I would be reluctant to copy them - I would buy extras for my friends as presents.

Come on, Eric, if your listening, get with it! Can't you see that we love what you do?? This is an entertainment concept whose time has come - we have the technology.
Mel Boss

Mel Boss & Darlene Kasl
darmel at sbcglobal.net