[Slowhand] Clapton smokes the bowl

Mark Deavult mark at inna.net
Wed Aug 4 23:57:30 EDT 2004

Clapton smokes the bowl
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Maksin
To: 'slowhand at planet-torque.com'
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 10:59 PM
Subject: [Slowhand] Clapton smokes the bowl

I've enjoyed reading all the reviews, hearing from
fellow slowhander's i've had the pleasure of meeting, and great to read
about Mark Devault's(luckiest dude around besides Doyle Brahmall II) usual tour hi-jynx.

I will make this offer publicly:

Eric, I'm there for you if you need a bandmate on Air Guitar for the next tour.  Tell me when and where, and I will be there! There are any number of Slowhanders who will attest to the fact that, all modesty aside, I am a DAMN good air guitar player.  In fact just this evening I was practicing my "I have the blues just SO bad" facial contortion as I bent the air guitar strings a good six or seven octaves, I mean Buddy Guy doesn't even bend that far - and unlike Buddy, I *can* finish a song occasionally.

I'm there if I am needed!

Cheers,
Mark