[Slowhand] Quality

Bob cobob at rivercto.net
Thu Aug 5 16:47:36 EDT 2004

To ALL Slowhanders,
I just read John Roe's post and followed his advise, I went to geetarz and read.  This might get long, so bear with me.  I'm new to all this and have posted before.  I really enjoy the comments and discussion and reviews.  I love the music and have recieved some, thank you.  I have also done some tradeing, thank you.  Sometimes what I sent out was bad, the people I traded with seemed to understand, thank you.  Sometimes what I got wasn't what I was expecting or wanted, I understand and it's OK, really.  Some of the shows I was supposed to reseed I honestly can't copy.  To all of the Slowhanders who responded and tried to help,  Thank You!  Some of the shows I have recieved I can copy, but only in TAO mode.  I won't send them out like that.  Some I can copy but I'm afraid to because they might not be up to the standards of some.  I don't want to be a "bad trader".  Then I said I didn't have a burner, I guess that makes me a liar, don't want to be that either.  To the ones that shared with me that way I sincerely apologize.  Let me know and I will send the discs back. I don't know where this leaves me but if no one wants to share with me that's OK, I understand.  I won't be a bad trader, but I won't "polute the pool" either.  I won't try for anymore shows either.  I'm not out to get "something for nothing".  Thanks for sticking with me.  Bob Enfield