[Slowhand] After the Tour

Cobhome at aol.com Cobhome at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 19:27:48 EDT 2004

What EC should think at the end of this tour :
<<
I couldn't imagine that I would enjoy playing that much. I'll miss my
fellow band but I now will spend time with my family.
Who will help me to choose which Ferraris to sell at Christies next year
?
And of course, I have to set up a concert just for the members of the
slowhand digest, let say, for Christmas.

At a time EC wanted to sell Hurtwood Edge. Did he finally sell it ?

Seems EC is not yet THAT tired of touring - did anyone get to see him at the
8/3 club date with The Crickets?????

Cecelia