[Slowhand] Re: enough is enough

Leo Coomans meesaboogie at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 6 06:22:22 EDT 2004

The Almigthy wrote :

<I'm pleased that the issue of geographical
<restriction has arisen, but disappointed that a
<couple of genuine cases have given those
cheap-<skaters an excuse for not paying an extra
six-pence <on the postage.
<
<Thruppence and sixpence every day
<Just to drive to my baby
<Thruppence and sixpence each day
<'cause i drive my baby every way

I'm sorry, I went into this discussion because it
happened to me and I know what can be the
consequences.
But ... that doesn't mean I don't mail packages out
overseas. There is a way to trick Customs in certain
cases and when that isn't possible I mail from another
EC-country, just to keep the ball rollin'.

I knew a trader overhere who didn't care 1 bit about
Customs actions untill he was caught with a 50 discs
parcel. He created a real stampede but as a result he
lost all : his collection, his computer and his money.
Sad for it could have been avoided and everytime
Customs and IFPI grab someone, they know something
more about our hobby.

So, it's not about the 6 pence, it's about staying
alive.

Leo.