[Slowhand] offering and thanking

liabar at tin.it liabar at tin.it
Mon Aug 9 17:02:38 EDT 2004

First of all many thanks to  the wonderful community of slowhanders and
in particular to Anthony and Jerry bith  from  NJ (USA) who sent me Cds
of very nice EC's music of his  recent gigs in the Usa.
It's such a thrill to oper these yellow envelopes and put their content
in the stereo to hear Eric playing wonderfully well again and again.
So it is my turn to offer 3 copies of the Crossroad benefit gig and the
belfast unbroadcast songs of the encore to the first lucky ones who will
answer me back specifyng Eric's CDs offer in their object line
lia
from Italy