[Slowhand] Chicago 2004 Offer

Dale Kalina dgkalina at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 9 17:55:55 EDT 2004

I have a pretty decent audience recording of the July 17, 2004 EC show at the United Center that I will offer up to 5 recipients - 3 with burners who promise to re-offer (see note 1 below) and 2 who are burnerless (see note 2 below).

The show fits on one SHN disc or two audio discs.  If you are one of the recipients with a burner, please let me know if you want SHN or audio.  I strongly suggest SHN!

Please reply privately with the subject "Chicago 2004 Offer".  And just so I don't get flamed - No geographical limitations!

Notes:

1.  I have had to way too many recipients of weed offers promise to re-weed shows, only to have then vanish from sight.  If you promise to re-weed, this, I plan on holding you to your promise.  If I do not see a re-offer of this show on the Digest from you within a reasonable time after sending you the show, I will send you a private, gentle reminder.  If that does not result in a re-offering on the Digest, it will be followed by a public posting on the Digest letting the world know that you are a scum sucking low life who takes advantage of the generosity of others without sharing.  Hopefully, this public humiliation will alert other kind souls to avoid EVER sending you another weed offer.

2.  If you don't yet have a burner, what the heck is wrong with you?  They virtually give the things away and I suspect almost every computer purchased these days has at least a CD burner if not a DVD burner.  Go out, buy a burner and a spindle of CDRs and get with the program!  With a cheap spindle of generic CDRs (or Memorex or other quality Taiwanese products) you too can start burning copies of shows that will give the Almighty Geetarz to post about.

PS - I am serious about note #1.  Note #2 is somewhat (but not entirely) tongue-in-cheek.

Dale