[Slowhand] No Miami 2004

Pat Toth iampigpen at comcast.net
Wed Aug 11 09:35:10 EDT 2004

Hello All

A friend of mine (EddyP) wanted me to submit this post for him.

Folks there was NO Miami show in 2004.  There were 3 Florida shows in 2004.

June 14, Tampa @ the St. Petersburg Times Forum
June 15, Ft. Lauderdale @ the Office Depot Center
June 16, Jacksonville @ the Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and Miami, Florida are both in South Florida but they are not the same location.  Depending on the point of reference in each city, Ft. Lauderdale and Miami are about 30 miles apart.

There are several different concert venues in both Ft. Lauderdale and Miami.  However, EC performed on June 15 in Ft. Lauderdale.

Listing shows with the wrong city will eventually lead to miss identifying of shows.

And it would be really special if someone could seed this show and put a really big "pop" in the middle of a song. That way we'd have the wrong city with a screwed up recording and spread it like thistle seed!

Cutshaw
(and I'm feeling it)