[Slowhand] A most unusual Belfast offer

Steve Proctor slowhand at salisbury.net
Wed Aug 11 09:33:22 EDT 2004

Through additional generosity of ToeKneeF, I can now offer the 2004 Belfast
concert with encores and with the One Generation 4 Another tracks. I added
one second of silence before and after the encores to properly separate each
portion. This means the resulting recording is slightly different from the
original, so I created custom artwork...

Many of us have benefitted from the artwork of Clapton recordings on Mark's
website, geetarz.org. To honor Mark's efforts, I included him in my custom
artwork! He is pictured in Chess Studios posing with Butch Dixon, son of the
late, great Willie Dixon. Very cool! But in Mark's hands is a guitar that
doesn't look appropriate for playing the Blues. It looks like a Rick Nielsen
reject. I suppose this is Mark's way of thanking me for including him on my
recent California trip as depicted on www.slowhand.net/echead/SandM

The first five Slowhanders to respond will get the recording and the
artwork. Everyone else can see the fruits of my labors at
www.slowhand.net/echead/SandM And Mark, feel free to include this artwork on
your website!