[Slowhand] Chicago 204 in SHN format

John Whitney jfw at insightbb.com
Fri Aug 13 15:44:26 EDT 2004

Yup, thanks to Dale Kalina, I have the 2004 Chicago show from United Center.
IT IS IN SHN FORMAT! I am extremely pleased to see a show in this lossless
format. It precludes the dreaded 2 second pause and lots of other problems
due to the file-checking feature. Don't have the software o convert from SHN
to WAV format to play on your cd player? The program is FREE. It is
dBpowerAMP Music Converter (dMC), an excellent program for almost all types
of conversion. It is a must-have program. You may download your copy at
http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm. Oh yes, I will make my copy of the show
available to the FIRST REPLY, and require the recipient to pass it on to the
next person to enjoy this show.

John Whitney