[Slowhand] Re: Slowhand Digest, Vol 3, Issue 446

Bill Gadzia bgadzia at qwest.net
Fri Aug 13 18:36:26 EDT 2004

Hey Everybody!

I wrote this:

>> ... I first "saw" EC play with Cream at the Star (now Celebrity)
>> Theatre in
>> 1968 with my honey (now my wife!) on a date I cannot remember (does
>> anyone know or know how I can find out?)....

On Aug 13, 2004, at 9:00 AM, John Mills (Hey John!) replied:

> Bill, this would be the 17th March 1968 Phoenix, Ariz ,Star Theatre.
> http://twtd.bluemountains.net.au/cream/giglist68.htm

Thanks for the tip, John!

> But I wouldn't tell your "honey" that you can't remember the date ;~)

Hehehe... I couldn't resist, it was her mother's birthday.  She didn't
remember it at all, so I'm not in trouble.  Besides, she often says
that at this point in our lives, it sometimes takes both of us to make
half a brain.  And, after all, she still keeps me around after all
these years.

Bill