[Slowhand] Brilliant!

John Whitney jfw at insightbb.com
Tue Aug 17 23:39:12 EDT 2004

Mark, I agree completely. The corruption of music through careless,
inattentive and lazy handling is a problem for us all. What a waste. What an
outrage! This is one reason I have decided to hold to SHN and FLAC formats
for my stored collection and trading. I am tired of retaining original
quality material only to have the person to whom I have traded a show
corrupt it through careless handling. It seems to me that the trading
standard should be exclusively in these formats.

And, to Sol: what a brilliant pieced of Swift-like writing!

Thank you both for your contributions.

John Whitney