[Slowhand] Off subject - Sherman Robinson

Sheryl Liskow sliskow at houston.rr.com
Wed Aug 18 13:32:21 EDT 2004

To change the subject a bit - check out this out
http://www.movinmusic.co.uk/sherman_robertson/srinterview.htm .  (He does
mention that he likes and listens to EC)  For those of you across the pond
you need to go see this man.  He puts on a hell of a show.  He has been
playing in England, Germany, Belgium and has more upcoming dates.  I am a
bit partial since we both call Houston home and he did play for my 50th.

Tell him Sheryl sent you.  I'd be interested in hearing feedback from any
who catch his shows. You can email me at sliskow at houston.rr.com .

Sheryl