[Slowhand] Lessons for ripe and burn

Anthony Blak tonyblakwindsor at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 15:55:11 EDT 2004

I hear what Mark is saying and agree 100% if it is not right trash it. It's
like having counterfeit cash in circulation, when it gets very good it's
hard to tell the difference between real and fake. If you are going to
collect and want to share do it right.

This is a web page that will help anyone to make discs that you can be proud
of.

http://pages.cthome.net/homepage/eac/articles.htm

What we need is a black list, for those that trade garbage, or who ripe
people off.

Perhaps with all the trading going on the list now if people don't have
burners maybe they could contribute to the Crossroads Centre instead, say
$10.00 a disk.

We gotta find a way to keep the music flowing around the planet, in the as
close to the source as possible. We have the resources, technology and
equipment, we only need the dedication and desire, to succeed.

I'm not a collector of many shows only a few I keep listening to over and
over, if I didn't have these shows life would not be as sweet.

Tony