[Slowhand] Blind Faith video

Shanahan Mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 17:58:22 EDT 2004

Slowhanders,

Don't get excited about the video.  I've had it for a good many years and it
isn't that great.  Sure it was shot professionally and we get to hear Eric
singing lead on 'Can't Find My Way Home', as well as an early version of
'Easy Now' but unfortunately there are too many sitting in.  I find Jack
Bruce's bass is still too dominant when he joins them for 'Floating Bridge'.
And hadn't Hendrix realised by '69 that the Wah-Wah was not only passe, but
totally out of place when he dueted with Eric on 'The Wind Cries Mary /
Wrapping Paper'.  Still, for a bit of history it's nice to watch once every
now and then.

Tone

PS The colour certainly brings out the beauty of Eric's house.

>I have a 45 minute video of "Blind Faith" rehearsing at Eric's house. I'm
not to sure of the date and time of day though. It >actually has Eric
singing on "Can't find my way home" with his red Gibson 335 too. If I only
new how to copy this video and >know the secret hand shake as well too.

>Oh Well.

>B.
---