[Slowhand] Burning discs for beginners

Shanahan Mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 19 07:32:15 EDT 2004

Okay,

Maybe I was a little hasty in assuming that a lot of the people burning
discs didn't really care how they came out.  Perhaps they really were in the
dark and needed some help.  And with the added positive feeling from
ToeKneeF, Anthony Black, Bob Enfield and Lucky Crumpler we could have a page
(maybe on Mark's site) where we could 'dumb it down', but not in a bad way,
so novices could follow the basic steps that we provide.  We could figure
out the most common software for burning discs, each one take one that
he/she is proficient at, and go from there.  Now I ain't saying for one
moment that I know every facet of say, Nero, BUT I could give the basics,
and then others with more knowledge on a particular software package could
fine tune the basics.

How does that sound?  Are we moving in the right direction?  Are we going to
do something positive?  Are we gonna put our hands up?  Should I be standing
on a soapbox?  Should I be run out of town on a rail?  Hey does anyone else
like "Water On The Ground"?

Later

Tone
---