[Slowhand] Re: Slowhand Digest, Vol 3, Issue 461

Ed Petry emse_97 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 08:20:56 EDT 2004

I agree with all the comments about keeping the
trading pool clean.  As DeltaNick addmitted, I also
comminted the TAO sin and had a kind trader take the
time to explain the difference and help me copy/burn
properly.  My life is much more peaceful now without
the problem of bad discs floating around due to my
efforts (or lack of).

I offer my services of time and effort to aid this
cause.

just my $0.02 worth

DN - Nero has a semi-auto method of removing gaps -
email me.

just my $0.02 worth

Cheers
Ed