[Slowhand] Re: TDK

TJ Pridonoff tjguitar85 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 12:41:31 EDT 2004

Strange, I had so many problems with TDK a couple years ago.  Every single disc in the spindle was a dud.  I don't know how this could have happened, or why.  Data discs wouldn't load up in computers and audio discs wouldnt play either.  Never had any problem with Memorex, or Prime Periphrals.

slowhand-request at planet-torque.com wrote:
1. Use decent media. For those buying CD-Rs in stores, this usually means
TDK. If buying bulk from a supplier, such as American-Digital, there are a
number of quality brands, which can be obtained much cheaper. Ask a trading
buddy for advice.

"Faith sustains us in the hour when reason tells us that we can not continue, that the whole of our lives is without meaning"

"Faith and reason are the shoes on your feet.  You can travel further with both than you can with just one"

-Joe Michael Straczynski