[Slowhand] Sorry for any confusion...

Ed Petry emse_97 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 17:07:19 EDT 2004

Hi SD'er,

A SD'er sent me a rather nice note telling me their
thoughts on my earlier post. They thought I was
advocating removing those problematic 2 second gaps
from a disc using Nero.  I did not mean to imply
removing gaps is easy or possible with Nero... it is
possible but is not worth the trouble of a "fixed"
disc.  Either a disc is correct or it is not.  As any
number of people have stated throw them away or keep
it for yourself.  Keep it out of the pool.

What I meant was.. While ripping and burning with Nero
you may introduce the gaps, by mistake, during the
process.  This can be remedied without a lot of pain.
That is all nothing more.  I must have myself
misunderstood the post that was replied to.

This does show me one thing.  I need to stop talking
and listen.

Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers
Ed