[Slowhand] gappy comments

James Fox jbm90501 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 15:25:35 EDT 2004

 This is brief because I don't have time to do it
righter & sorry about the 2 second gap:
               .                     .
  Don't the inferior copies remind you of the people
at the shows who talk and/or drink too much?  You ask
yourself "what are the priorities there ?" , not the
same as mine I guess.  I'd like to suggest a "helper"
list.  Where ever the information is supplied for
newbies or refreshers - have a list of helpers & how
to contact them, email would be best.  They could
state the area or subject they feel most comfortable
giving advise about.

 I haven't seen any comments about using ISO with
DVDs.  Ref:

  http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/1011845169/1
  http://www.dvddecrypter.com/

 - Jim