[Slowhand] Re: Slowhand Digest, Vol 3, Issue 463

TJ Pridonoff tjguitar85 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 20:51:58 EDT 2004

Would it be possible for you (or somebody) posts links to these programs, and a guide which clearly details the "correct settings"?

<<I know it is technical, but it is as simple as it can
be : use EAC or Feurio (with correct settings) and
don't use anything else to rip discs to spread within
the trading-community.>>

"Faith sustains us in the hour when reason tells us that we can not continue, that the whole of our lives is without meaning"

"Faith and reason are the shoes on your feet.  You can travel further with both than you can with just one"

-Joe Michael Straczynski