[Slowhand] Quality Control and Civil Discourse

Lucky and Alice Crumpler crumplers at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 21 02:04:20 EDT 2004

Folks,

Some of what has been said has been harsh, some tongue-in-cheek, some of
questionable merit, but...the important thing is that we have people talking
and, more importantly, thinking about the important issues of how we as fans
and traders can and should work together to insure that quality recordings
will be available for other fans and traders to enjoy.

We should continue this conversation.  We should promulgate standards to
which we want to be held.  We should commit ourselves to help newbies become
good traders by passing along technical tips and trading etiquette.

My $.02 would like to see us ratchet down some of the rhetoric tossed around
the past few days.  I always saw EC traders as the most courteous folks
around, but lately passions have been running pretty high.

We should thank those folks who got us to talking seriously about this,
including the Almighty, whomever he or she may be.

Lucky