[Slowhand] EAC instructions...

Richard Batty rtcb at comcast.net
Sat Aug 21 10:20:40 EDT 2004

For those of you contemplating a switch to EAC, I don’t think Mark Deavult
will mind me passing along the instructions he sent me when I made the
switch:

“First I select all tracks and then select "copy image and create CUE
sheet".
When it's extracted, go under "Tools", select "write CD-R", load in the cue
sheet and then select your write speed etc. and you are good to go.

Nice to note that for instance if you are weeding/treeing a disc, or expect
to trade it frequently, just name your image files/cue sheets and store them
on the HD, can save you the time of having to extract!”

Good luck!

Richard