[Slowhand] More on "Sammy" Backert

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 12:13:27 EDT 2004

So called "Sammy" Backert has apparently ripped off a LOT of Slowhand Digest members.  I gotta say I sort of saw this one coming since Tampa is Dan Rease's home territory - funny, I tho't he be dead of a STD by now from the looks of the skanks he hangs around with. Just a friendly warning for any of you folks who might not know better than to deal with this guy. Is there anyone local who can swing by these addresses and see if they're even valid?  I keep thinking of the police in "The Blues Brothers" showing up at the stadium ;)