[Slowhand] Re: Primal Seed

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 23:17:20 EDT 2004

>> Now that the Excellent, wonderfully informative and bl00dy good Geetarz
>> site is (Temporarily??) unavailable (for the previously stated and
>> understandably reasons) is there any one who can supply recording
>> details and possibly Cover for the mayall/Bluesbreakes 'Pimal Seed' CD

http://www.geetarz.org/reviews/clapton/primal-seed.htm

Google is your friend.

The site will be back up as soon as I have time to complete edits, additions, and
to remove the listings for the fairly impressive pile of junk I have received in "trade":

http://www.geetarz.org/temp/bum.jpg

>> PS. Did I mention that the site was really really useful for the 99% of
>> slowhanders who played by the rules (or tried to anyway)

Understood.  It's the way of life, the 99% get penalized by the actions of the other 1% -
it's why insurance is so costly, why we have so many utterly silly laws, etc. (example
the new dutch ban on "toe licking" <g>). Meanwhile those who already "got it" still "get
it" and those who don't send me hatemail for having the temerity to suggest they put
forth a modicum of effort - it's apparently okay for me to spend hours working on the site
but *not* okay to ask people to take an hour or two to learn how to do something
properly.

The site will be "up" as soon as changes are made, but will be up only on a provisional
basis so we can see if the EC community can police itself the way other trading
communities have done - we will see!