[Slowhand] RV: Problem with gaps

Mark Deavult mark at inna.net
Sun Sep 5 11:46:23 EDT 2004

If the shoe fits ...

And thanks for posting to the SD - initially I had decided not to post any
"Bad Trader" warnings here, since my site has a far larger audience (about
250 times), but it's important to warn those here who care about quality in
the EC trading world about those who are responsible for distributing flawed
recordings. It's one thing for those who have unwittingly done so, but your
reaction is one of the most amazing ("and i think they're not flawed
recordings,it's my point of view") I have seen. It is, in my considered
opinion, the reaction only an idiot would make.

Meanwhile in many private emails and discussions with other EC
traders/collectors I am seeing a pattern of the same relatively small group
of people who seem to be responsible for a majority of the bad recordings in
circulation - and the time has come to begin putting the screws to those
folks to clean up their act.  I mean, people are free to trade with you or
anyone else ... it's just that they should know in advance what they are
getting into, so they can decide if their time and effort are justified.

For me - it's not.

Mark