[Slowhand] Ramblin' 'bout "Live Aid" DVD

Lucky and Alice Crumpler crumplers at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 12 11:36:51 EDT 2004

Art and Gang,

I have tucked away in the back of a closet VHS tapes of  (I think) the
entire Live Aid broadcast.  As I recall, it was a pain in the neck taping it
at the time.  I had pretty much forgotten about them until news of the DVD
release.  I'll pull them out and see how much of EC's set is on what I have.
Hopefully, the tape will not have degenerated, although it has been sitting
in the cool, dry and dark pretty much the whole time, so it might be okay.

Lucky