[Slowhand] Re: Rock and Roll Circus ...

Art Arias artaarias at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 09:17:37 EDT 2004

>>To coincide with its release on DVD, The Rolling
Stones Rock and Roll Circus will screen in fifty
theaters nationwide on October 11th. This will be only
the second screening of the performance film since its
1996 premiere at the New York Film Festival.<<

   I saw this here also on the big screen at the
Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood back in 1996 at a
special screening and it's definately the best way to
see this film, on a big screen theatre and loud. It
was followed by a question and answer period with the
films director, Michael Lindsay-Hogg, which was
enlightening as well and interesting. If I see it
advertised near you I highly recommend seeing it this
way in all it's 5.1 surround sound glory.

                                    Art Arias