[Slowhand] Re: Complete Belfast and Bonus Tracks

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Fri Sep 17 13:21:34 EDT 2004

Jon,

I sent out artwork with the original distribution of Complete Belfast. I
have forwarded it to you under separate cover.

As for the bonus tracks, they came from Eric's appearance at the One
Generation, 4 Another Benefit held March 15, 2004 at the RAH. The "old"
Where's Eric site has a nice review of the show.............T

http://www.xs4all.nl/~slowhand/news/03172004.htm
   They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
   and our people, and neither do we".......George W. Bush