[Slowhand] Re: Offers

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Wed Sep 22 14:53:29 EDT 2004

Roberto,

Complete Belfast started its distribution on the SD WITHOUT gaps. If you
received it from someone with gaps, you should go back to that person
and asked for a resend.......without gaps. Bottom line, you should not
be distributing a flawed copy of this recording.............T
   They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
   and our people, and neither do we".......George W. Bush