[Slowhand] EC Martin guitar for sale

smevans at tds.net smevans at tds.net
Wed Sep 22 15:46:41 EDT 2004

For personal reasons I need to let go of my Martin 000-28ECB. This guitar is number 94 out of 500 made and is made from Brazilian Rosewood with a select spruce top. Each guitar has a label inside that is signed by EC and Mr. Martin. List price new is $9999.00. I will sell this quality guitar for $5200.00 and the buyer pays for shipping and insurance. This type of guitar is not for everyone as the price indicates. PLEASE..serious inquires ONLY to: bluesmn at tds.net