[Slowhand] EC / GH Footage Release ...

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 21:26:24 EDT 2004

Rare Harrison footage to be released

22/09/2004 - 12:59:43

Rare concert footage, videos and interviews featuring late Beatle George Harrison are to be released on a new DVD.

The Dark Horse Years: 1979 - 1992 will hit record and video stores in November and include a 28-page booklet featuring notes by the rocker's widow Olivia.

Promo videos featured in the package include those for This Song, Crackerbox Palace, Faster and Got My Mind Set On You.

Among the live performances are four songs Harrison recorded in Japan with Eric Clapton on his 1991 tour. This footage is previously unreleased.

AG Editorial Comment: I do not know if "previously unreleased" means

"previously unreleased" or "previously unreleased except in the George

Harrison Boxset that only about 12 people have purchased because it

is too bloody expensive for the average punter especially for albums

that most people don't particularly care for so we will conveniently

forget that it was released there and will that be cash cheque or charge?"

Cheers,

AG