[Slowhand] Re: EC on new Joe Cocker album

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Wed Oct 13 01:03:47 EDT 2004

I don't know when you last saw Joe Cocker perform, but having seen him
perform on his last 2 tours of the states, I can tell you he is
definitely not over-the-hill, the album covers 2 tunes by Lennon and
McCartney so I don't think it qualifies as a Lennon-McCartney Cover
Album. Since Joe has shown himself to be a masterful interpreter of
other people's music, I can only guess about the motivation behind your
idiotic comments..................T
--
`America is not always right - that's a fairy tale you tell your
children - but America is always true, and it's in seeking this truth