[Slowhand] Eric's Blue Condition

Shanahan Mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 22 09:45:26 EDT 2004

Okay Cream people,

We all know about The Great Atlantic Tape Archive Fire.  That no out-takes
from Disraeli Gears onwards have survived.  That the demos from Disraeli
Gears we only have because they were recorded in England prior to the NYC
sessions.  So..............how come an out-take of Eric singing lead vocal
on Blue Condition has surfaced?  Huh?  Well?

And BTW anyone thinking of forking out all that money to get Disraeli Gears
yet AGAIN, this time in a two disc release, for just ONE new track.......DO
IT, it's fantastic!  (you also get the previously released demos in stereo)

awaiting responses with much anticipation

Cheers

Tone
---