[Slowhand] Re: Eric's Blue Condition

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Fri Oct 22 22:51:48 EDT 2004

Re: Eric's Blue Condition>> Okay Cream people, We all know about The Great
Atlantic Tape Archive Fire. That no out-takes from Disraeli Gears onwards
have survived. That the demos from Disraeli Gears we only have because they
were recorded in England prior to the NYC sessions. So..............how come
an out-take of Eric singing lead vocal on Blue Condition has surfaced? Huh?
Well? And BTW anyone thinking of forking out all that money to get Disraeli
Gears yet AGAIN, this time in a two disc release, for just ONE new
track.......DO IT, it's fantastic! (you also get the previously released
demos in stereo) awaiting responses with much anticipation Cheers Tone <<
Although I have this set, I haven't compared the tracks to earlier versions.
However, a good friend has, and he says that these are of superior sonic
quality, both the mono AND stereo versions.

                                DeltaNick