[Slowhand] Re: Vocals on One More Car One More Rider

Kevin Wilson kevin.wilson at arivia.co.za
Tue Nov 2 02:50:01 EST 2004

True. There was some excuse by Eric in one of the guitar magazines about
one of his daughter's being ill that night and him wanting to get home.

The excuse was rather lame. I have at least 6 complete shows from the
2001 tour. Before familiarity breeds contempt, let me simply say that
they were all very warm, consistent performances, with occasional guitar
highlights. This is probably why DBII was brought in on this year's tour
to rough it up a bit.

Kevin

But the REAL question is: What happened to his guitar playing???

                DeltaNick

NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to the standard arivia.kom email disclaimer which may be found at:  http://www.arivia.co.za/internet/disclaimer.htm.  If you cannot access the disclaimer through the URL attached, and you wish to receive a copy thereof, please send an eMail to disclaimer at arivia.co.za or call (011) 233-0800. You will receive the disclaimer by return email or fax.